Friday, October 28, 2011

Y3W: Focus on Organization

While everyone else is heading into the weekend with thoughts of fun Halloween festivities, I am thinking about the organization, or lack there of, at my house. That's right, it's time for a good old day of cleaning and organizing the house!

I don't know about you all, but my family has been super busy with fun Fall activities, it's great and awesome, but it leaves our house rivaling what you might see on an episode of Hoarders: Buried Alive. Piles of mail, diaper bags that need to be emptied, toys EVERYWHERE, dust bunnies, loads upon loads of laundry (I started on that last night!), and just general clutter that needs a new home either in our house or the dumpster! I also need to pack up summer clothes and pull out the winter clothes for the kids which means a trip to the consignment shop or Goodwill.

After all this occurs, and only then, I will be able to enjoy regularly scheduled activities! Pumpkin carving and Halloween Parties!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: