1. My fitness - my jog/walk program is going strong! I am on week 4 and I am now completing 1.65 miles in 23 minutes and I have lost 7 pounds!
2. My new phone - I'm sure everyone is sick of me talking about it, but I switched from Blackberry to iPhone 4s and...it was life changing! I am now categorizing my life as Amy before iPhone and Amy after iPhone!
3. The Eagles won against the Redskins!!!!!!!
4. On Saturday, we are taking Vincent to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live and I cannot wait! This is our family of three at the show last year in our DJ Lance Rock glasses:
5. Halloween is coming and this is the first year Vincent will be Trick or Treating. He is going to be Buzz Lightyear - it's going to be adorable! Now, to figure out Audrey's costume!
I'm thinking either:
B. Pumpkin - Very traditional, which I like, but will it be too warm?
C. Snow White - Of course I would finish off the look with a red bow as well!
6. Audrey's sleep training is going well and I'm feeling more rested!! Praise Jesus!
7. Next week, Audrey is 6 months old! At her check-up she will be getting her ears peirced!! So excited!!!
8. Thanks to Pinterest, I have sooo many fun recipes to try out in the coming months! Cooking is fun!!
9. My Fall wardrobe! Between being pregnant last Fall and losing weight this Fall, I feel as though I have a new wardrobe, even though I haven't been shopping - it's awesome however I do want a new purse which I will treat myself to once I lose 6 more pounds!!
10. My social life! Having a baby takes you out of the game for a bit, but I'm feelling very social once again and that makes me happy!