Turkey day is upon us and I'm soooo excited! Here's why:
1. 5 whole days off of work!
2. Alex's parents are watching the kids on Wednesday night so we can have a date night :)
3. Delicious food, of course! Not only do I get the traditional Thanksgiving dinner from my parents, but then we go for round deux at the in-laws house which consists of tasty Filipino foods. Double YUM!
4. Thanksgiving Day Parade - I love it. We sit in our pajamas drinking coffee (or milk) and watch the parade. It's our own little family time before the dinner hop starts!
5. Catching up with the fam and giving thanks for all of our blessings! Vincent and Audrey LOVE their Aunts and Uncle so it's fun to see them catch up and play!
7. UVA vs. VATech Game - this year's game should be really good!
8. Midnight shopping at the Outlets.... maybe....
9. On the Friday after Thanksgiving, Alex and I usually make our own little thanksgiving meal, it's become a little tradition.
10. Pulling out the Christmas decorations and putting up the Christmas Tree!!