Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Speechless!


This bare floor looks quite unremarkable, but it is in fact remarkable!!! Why you ask? Because when I headed upstairs last night, at 11pm, after doing dishes, dealing with kids, and packing bags for the next day, the contents of the container pictured below were scattered about in this very spot!


What does this mean, you ask? Well, it either means that we have tiny gnomes who come in and clean while we are asleep... or maybe, just maybe, my husband took it upon himself to clean up the toys...without me asking...

Beginning to see the remarkable quality of that bare floor?

18 comments:

Dave Keller said...

Hard wood floors are so much easier to maintain than carpeting.

Teresa from www.nanahood.com said...

Aww, he's a keeper! (or the gnomes are!) Blessings to you!

Amy {baby baby lemon} said...

Yay for cleaning gnomes! And husbands!

Christy Ann said...

Lucky!! I need to get myself one of those! A gnome, not a guy...already have one of those. My floors are not spotless.

Gena @ Life With Captain Fussybuckets said...

haha! Take a look at my WW! I wish I had cleaning gnomes!!!

jessica @peekababy said...

do your gnomes make house calls?

Upstatemamma said...

Oh yes!! Very remarkable!

Zombiemommy said...

Wow, take a picture, oh wait you already did...:)

momto8 said...

good for both of you!!! life is so much happier and easier when we all work together!

Courtney said...

Wait- husbands can clean without exploding?

Erika Price said...

Wow - do you hire him out?!

Barefoot Mahala said...

My money's on the gnomes ..

kewkew said...

Could I borrow your cleaning gnomes? I could really use some help in the play room. Looks like they do a good job.
Oh, you mean the husband really did do that?!? very nice

Amy said...

That is so wonderful! It makes my week when that happens.

Searching For Simplicity said...

What a great hubby!

Jennie Louise said...

Hahahaaaaa... this mde me laugh !! Good for him. I may leave this page open for MY other half to read and *hint hint* who knows what may happen. ;-)
Jennie. x

Anonymous said...

love hardwood floor
Happy WW

Art of RetroCollage said...

"Space, the final frontier..." Enjoy it while you've got it. Me, I've got "space envy" now. But thanks for sharing, & enjoy the rest of your spacious WW....