Since it is November and we are heading towards Thanksgiving (at lightening fast speeds!), I thought I would pause and share 10 things I am thankful for!
1. My Family. My husband and kids are my world and I love them. They continue to teach me, support me, and love me and I hope I am able to give it back ten fold. Everyone else that is related to me is pretty awesome to - Thank you!
2. My Job. I like to gripe about it a lot and that alarm clock kills me every.single.morning, but then I think of how it would be if I were unemployed and I realize that I am thankful to have a job in the field that I love.
3. Great Friends. I feel so thankful to have developed deep, meaningful friendships in all stages of my life. To me, friends are family members that you choose!
4. My Resiliency. I'm so thankful that I was blessed with a fall down seven times, get up eight type of attitude, it has definitely been serving me well these days!
5. My Sense of Humor. I can pretty much find humor in any situation and that is great for days when you feel like the world is against you!
6. I am thankful for when other people love my children. I'm not sure if I will articulate this correctly, but I'm the Mommy, so I have to love them; bababysitters, teachers, and friends don't - so I'm thankful when they do :)
7. Words of Encouragement. Who doesn't appreciate this? Sometimes, I think I am on the wrong path and doing everything wrong and some one steps in and offers encouragement in some way - it makes all the difference!
8. Kindness of Strangers. You've seen me at the grocery store, 9 months pregnant with a two year old going crazy and you let me ahead of you in line! I am thankful for you and strive to pass it on!
9. People who serve our Country. You are awesome and I am thankful for your sacrifices.
10. Faith and Hope. Without these two simple things, life would be unlivable.