Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fitness FAIL

This week, I suck! I haven't stuck with the fitness program at all! I haven't even attempted to lace up my jogging shoes!!

Why? Well, sometimes life gets in the way...  all great, productive things, but I feel like a failure!

Monday Night- Halloween
We took the kids to a fun Halloween party at a friend of a friend's house in the city and then went out Trick or Treating... in the rain... no time for jogging!

Tuesday Night - Grocery Shopping and Interview Outfit Shopping
Yes! I finally had an interview!!!! I got invited for an interview in another division at the same University!! It was my first hit in months and it seems almost too good to be true. I think I did well, but I spent the night before at the Mall looking for the perfect interview outfit and then hustled over to the grocery store since we had almost nothing in our cabinets. I got home just in time to put Audrey to bed and.... no time for jogging!

Wednesday - Exhaustion from interview excitement and not being able to sleep the night before! I fell asleep on the couch before 9pm, it was pathetic!

Can I turn it around at the end of the week or should I cut my losses and look forward to next week? My husband thinks I should just start strong again on Monday, but part of me can't help but feel like a failure! Part of me thinks if I just get my butt out there tonight, the week can be salvaged!

Stay tuned...

No comments: