Friday, August 19, 2011

Y3W: Driving to Delaware

Soooo excited! We're driving to Delaware tonight to visit my best friend and sorority sister from college, her husband, and my Godson to celebrate his 2nd birthday! Due to our crazy schedules and my fun pregnancy, we haven't seen each other since last September so I can't wait to reconnect!

We truly are sisters and have been through almost everything together - college, 1st jobs, 2nd jobs, marriage, babies and everything in between. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful friend in my life!

Here's a look at us through the years:






We'll have to get a picture together this weekend to add to the collection!! Cheers to 10 years of friendship!

What are your three words this week? Link up!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

how lovely!!!!! found on you on jenni's blog.. i used to live near DE!