Thursday, September 1, 2011

Y3W: Leave Request Approved!

The best email I received this week was from my supervisor approving my request for Thursday and Friday off! Yep, including Monday (Labor Day) it's a five day weekend for me! I am doing it up right, too!

My mini vacay started by heading out to support our local baseball team, the Richmond Flying Squirrels, on Wednesday night! Beer and baseball sounds like a very relaxing time and I was excited that a bunch of my co-workers could come and hang out as well! I was also excited that everyone wanted to hold and meet Audrey which meant I got to be reaquainted with...beer!

Here's all 3 rows of work friends hanging out at the game:



I love these guys!

I thought I'd take it easy on Thursday by 1. compiling everything I want to sell at my sister's yard sale on Saturday and 2. getting ready for our trip to the Zoo, but really, I just ended up watching Tangled on Demand with Vincent and... he loved it! Then, we had a dance party! Hey, I did do a load of laundry which is good because that means Vincent will have shorts to wear to the zoo...

Which brings me to Friday and Saturday... Zoo (read this post) and then a massive yard sale followed by relaxing by the pool (with drinks and babysitters? hint, hint) at my parents' house for the rest of the weekend!

Those are my three words this week... what are yours? Link up here:


No comments: